Cape Town is one of the most incredible travel destinations on the African continent. You will certainly never be short of activities when on vacation in Cape Town. Book your holiday home or rental apartment with us and enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Cape Town, the incomparable scenic splendour paired with culture, history, art and entertainment.
"The Mother City", as its residents often call cape Town, is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the towering Table Mountain, which is known for its incredibly flat, level top and the breathtaking view of the sea and the mountains. After soaking up the sun in the privacy of your home or apartment in Constantia, venture into Mother City, where you'll find an abundance of exotic restaurants, entertainment, historical sights, and cultural experiences. The night in Cape Town and the city is full of excitement as the jazz clubs, cabaret theatres, wine bars and pubs open their doors for the vacationers to have a perfect time.
And let's not forget the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, or V&A Waterfront for short - a stylish urban development project that transformed part of Cape Town's harbour into a magnificent marina that both locals and international visitors to Cape Town enjoy. The V&A Waterfront also offers excellent restaurants, fabulous shopping, craft markets, pubs, bars, boat charters, helicopter tours, museums, aquariums and much more. All this against the majestic backdrop of Table Mountain - it is challenging to find a more beautiful environment in the world.
Our central location
All of our holiday homes and apartments are located in the Constantia Valley. Constantia and Tokai can be reached very easily via the two expressways M3 and M5, which can be reached from the N2 motorway, which runs directly past the airport, before Cape Town (Mowbray). The holiday properties are located approx. 1-2 km from the M3 exit "Kendall Road" or "Tokai Road", conveniently located to all points of interest to tourists.
Distance to sights
Short drive to the sea in the southwest (Muizenberg at False Bay, 15km) and in the west (Milnerton at Table Bay, 20km) Furthermore: Table Mountain (cable car) 20 km, Cape nature reserve 30 km, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden 5 km, V&A Waterfront 25 km, Parliament, Kloof Street and Malay Quarter 25 km, and much more.
Sports enthusiasts can use the nearby Virgin Active gyms in Constantia or West Lake, as well as several tennis courts. Horseback riding long walks, and various water sports are possible in the valley and in False Bay.
Recommendation for our short-term guests
The following activities should be included in the compulsory program for guests who have "only" booked 10 to 14 days with us (plan a full day of vacation for each):
- Table Mountain in the morning/noon and V&A Waterfront in the afternoon and evening, possibly including a crossing to Robben Island in the afternoon
- Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope (Peninsula Tour), in-season with whale watching in False Bay
- First Winelands Tour, Stellenbosch (Southeast) and Franschhoek
- Second Winelands Tour, Stellenbosch (northwest) and Paarl
- Gansbaai for shark diving in the morning with Hermanus with whale watching in the afternoon/afternoon and with Gordons Bay in the early evening or Hermanus for whale watching with lunch in Bien Tang's Cave and subsequent wine tasting in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley near Hamilton Russel and/or Bouchard Finlayson
- Game Park with the Big-5 until early afternoon followed by a wine tasting in the Robertson Valley
- Tour over the Cape Peninsula and through Cape Town with the open double-decker bus (if possible at the beginning of the holiday).
If these 7 days are supplemented with a few rest days, the 13-14 days of vacation are almost already planned. After all, "touring" is associated with a lot of driving, which is time-consuming and also quite exhausting.
In between, the Botanical Gardens of Kirstenbosch with one of the summer concerts would be considered (on Sundays), a relaxing boat trip (possibly at sunset) in front of Sea Point on the catamaran and of course a short day of hiking with wine tastings in our beautiful Constantia Valley.
For adrenaline junkies, of course, paragliding and/or skydiving would be an option.